Friday, May 22, 2015

What's New at Rustic Silk Soaps


Hi, you!

In the past year, I have seriously neglected my blog.  I eventually decided to close it down until I could figure out how to give it the attention it needs.  I'll be honest, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to post.

Well, I've finally figured it out! At least for now.  Every Friday, I'll be posting of what has been made that week, what has been added to my Etsy shop, and other little updates are going on at Rustic Silk Soaps.

So without further ado, here are some of this weeks projects!
Juniper Fields and Grapefruit Rosemary Aromatherapy Bombs just after
unmolding.
Juniper Fields and Grapefruit Rosemary Aroma Bombs waiting to be wrapped
and labeled.  Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey and Gardenia soaps waiting to be
trimmed up before being moved to the curing racks.
Gardenia, the first soap in my new line of lard soaps, and a restock of
Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey - one of my best sellers!  Ready June 17th.
After many requests, I finally made a Patchouli soap!
eady June 16th.
Patchouli waiting to be trimmed up.
Last but not least, Coco-Not was added to my Etsy shop.  You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment