Friday, May 29, 2015

Look What's New!

This week has been a little hectic here at Rustic Silk Soaps.  Business has picked up exponentially and I've outgrown my kitchen (and my entire house for that matter!).  Soap stuff is literally crammed in every nook and cranny to be found.  It takes up half of my living room, a whole hall way, closets, and usually my kitchen counters...  So I'm moving out!!

Well, I'm not moving out, but everything soapy related is.  I'm finally getting my own soaping studio!  I am literally so excited I feel like jumping up and down.  I'll finally have my own place that is for nothing but creating wonderful, deliciously fragrant products.  And I guess reclaiming half of my house is a plus, too.

Moving everything isn't going to be any fun, but at least I'll have a chance to reorganize again because everything has become quite chaotic.  I got my hubby to agree to a soap studio because I told him either I need new shelving in the house, or I need my own space.  He quickly agreed to a soap studio.

Anyway, other things have been going on this week as well!  I've released my first products in my skin care line.  My Rose & Aloe facial toner and facial moisturizer are currently available for purchase in my Etsy shop.  The first stock is limited, but more will come very soon!  I'm also working on an oatmeal based line.
Rose & Aloe facial toner and facial moisturizer.  Naturally colored
a soft pink due to the brilliant red rose water used to make them.

I've also finally gotten my Bubble Cookies listed on Etsy.  Right now, there's only four fragrances, but many, many more are to come!  You can find them in my Bath & Body section, along with a few other items.


Last, but not least, I've spent all week preparing for the Hog Wild Festival.  I'll have a booth there tomorrow and look forward to seeing you!  I'll have all kinds of products available - soaps, lotions, sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, bath bombs, and all of the products mentioned above!  Looking forward to a great day meeting people and talking about soap!  I'll do an update Monday about the show.

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment